September came and.......is heading out ! Fall is finally here.
October and Three Blooms Boutique are filled with NEW & UPDATED items for a month of outfits!
If you are looking at updated your entire closet or just a few pieces, here are a couple tips to start your process.
1. Eliminate (PITCH) the pieces that do not fit anymore.
2. Those items that have been hanging in your closet (and not seeing the light of day) for more than 2 years PITCH!!
3. Pilled, stained, or just lost their edge...... PITCH.
4. NOW YOU HAVE ROOM.
5. SHOP. Take a day or week and go peruse the web, stores, pinterest.......
See what is catching your attention.
6. Try your hand at 1-2 new trends. Then make sure you have the necessities....
T's, leggings, jeans, knits, pencil skirt, dresses, tunics,white button down or blouse. SHOES. Ankle boots, Tennies, Heels (pointed or peek-a boo), Faux vests & scarves.
8. THEN - Dance- like your favorite song is always playing- :) xo